D'uh! I don't know why these things still exist...
Editorial Cartoons Are Stale, Simplistic, and Just Not Funny
When I heard that Politico won its first Pulitzer Prize this week, I assumed that the site had been recognized for the way it tirelessly handicaps the state of play in Washington. But rather than honor one of Politico’s scoop-hungry stars, the Pulitzer committee recognized a guy I’d never heard of: Matt Wuerker, its editorial cartoonist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Headlines That People Love
-
All About Eves This Monday, many Americans will head to church for Christmas Eve services, and next Monday, even more Americans will carou...
-
R.I.P. James Van Doren, the Man Who Created Vans James Van Doren, the man who accidentally started a skater phenomenon when he created Vans ...
-
Games: The Gameological Society: Invader Zim creator Jhonen Vasquez on the PlayStation Vita and gaming snobbery In What Are You Playing ...
-
Feline Figures: An Estimated 12,000 Feral Cats Roam the Los Angeles ZIP Code 90037 Try to wrap your brain around these numbers: it is estim...
No comments:
Post a Comment